Shop small, shop local downtown for wonderful holiday gifts!
We’re lucky to live in the Wilmington NC area, where we can shop small and local for holiday gifts that would be welcome by all the people on our shopping list. Everything from long burning, efficient soy candles to unique jewelry to hand-crafted pottery, glassware, paintings and sculpture is available in our locally owned and operated shops.
We’ve organized the shops geographically to make it easier to see and shop them all.
- 308 Nutt Street in The Cotton Exchange
- Very affordable, fashionable women’s clothing and jewelry all hand-picked by the owner
- 365 N Front Street in The Cotton Exchange
- Perfect for holiday gifts, choose popcorn presented in a collectible tin and in a wonderful assortment of all-natural flavors
- 307 North Front Street in The Cotton Exchange
- A huge assortment of local, hand-made, one-of-a-kind art including pottery, sculpture, jewelry, scarves, and much more
- 313 North Front Street in The Cotton Exchange
- Everything in one place including a large assortment of greeting cards, journals, invitations, fine writing pens, Kate Spade and Lilly Pulitzer merchandise and much more
- 318 Nutt Street in The Cotton Exchange
- A wonderful selection of books, calendars, unusual greeting cards and more. Books for readers of all ages
- 331 North Front Street in The Cotton Exchange
- This shop offers a superb selection of fine olive oils, balsamic vinegars, spreads, dips and stuffed olives. A great gift for any chef.
- 20 Market Street
- An incredible selection of spices, spice rubs, mustards, peppers, coffee and teas from all around the world as well as a unique assortment of gifts
- 16 Market Street
- An outstanding selection of chocolates, toffees, fudge and caramels are available at Wilmington’s wonderful shops for sweets and treats.
- 25 Market Street
- A wide assortment of earth-friendly, soot-free candles featuring a huge variety of fragrances