Support the Arts, Win a Cruise
Purchase a raffle ticket to win to a Viking River Cruise, and you’ll benefit the Thalian Association Community Theatre.
Want to win the trip of a lifetime on a luxurious Viking River Cruise for two? Thanks to a raffle benefiting Thalian Association Community Theatre (TACT), some lucky person will win a spectacular vacation for two valued at $9,198, with the choice of 10 eight-day European cruise destinations. TACT will sell 1,000 raffle tickets for $50 each with all proceeds to support Thalian Youth Theatre and Main Stage Thalian Hall productions.
Tickets are available online at thalian.org, by phone at (910) 251-1788 or at the TACT office in the Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center now through May 18 or until sold out.
The drawing will be held May 18 at 7 pm at a free cocktail party at the HBHUSO/Community Arts Center hosted by Viking River Cruises and AAA Travel Oleander. In addition to the Viking River Cruise, there will be a drawing for season tickets for TACT Main Stage Thalian Hall shows. The winner need not be present to win. Complete details, rules and regulations are available at thalian.org. Perhaps the most exciting news is that Thalian Association will pay the federal gift tax for the winner!
The Viking River Cruise Raffle is made possible by Viking Cruises and AAA Travel Oleander as part of the Viking Cultural Exchange Program, an initiative to support the arts and make a difference in communities nationwide.
The prize package includes:
• One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
• Free WiFi (connection speed may vary)
• Beer, wine and soft drinks with onboard lunch and dinner
• 24-hour specialty coffees, teas and bottled water
• Port taxes and fees
• Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
• Visits to UNESCO Sites
• Enrichment lectures and destination performances
• Outside staterooms with river view
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Voltage: 220V & 110V (US outlet) plus USB ports
• Queen-size Viking Explorer Bed with optional twin-bed configuration
• All Upper and Middle Deck staterooms have a full veranda or French balcony
• Telephone, safe, refrigerator, hair dryer and individual climate control
• 40″ or 42″ flat-screen Sony® TV with infotainment system
• Private bathroom with shower; heated floor and anti-fog mirror; premium Freyja toiletries; robes & slippers
• Visit 4 or 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Culture Curriculum: destination performances concerts and lectures
Established in 1788 Thalian Association Community Theatre is a nonprofit, membership organization dedicated to enhancing the Cape Fear region through live community theatre and arts education. Thalian Association Community Theatre produces five major productions annually on the Main Stage at historic Thalian Hall and professionally manages the Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center for the City of Wilmington. The youth theatre program offers training and performance opportunities for children ages seven through high school seniors. In 2007 Thalian Association Community Theatre was designated North Carolina’s Official Community Theater by the state legislature.
For more information, click HERE.