Full Service River Landing Weddings
Now, see for yourself why River Landing Weddings provide an exquisite experience for couples and guests.
Within the River Landing community, couples can choose from indoor and outdoor venue options that accommodate 10 to 1,000 guests. Unlike many wedding venues, River Landing provides on-site staff before, during, and after your big day making wedding planning easy! With so many options to choose from, River Landing excels at hosting weddings unique for any couple!
On-site River Landing Wedding Services
We know you have a long to-do list, but with River Landing, you don’t have to worry about a thing! Both brides and wedding planners choose River Landing due to easy accessibility and convenience. Everything is managed and organized in-house! Equally important, this community provides a variety of on-site services for any wedding event such as bridal showers, receptions, and after parties. They want to ensure that you and your guests are happy and that your wedding is stress free.
Some incredible on-site services can include:
- Adaptable event coordinators. They are available to work closely with you and talk about the perfect on-site venue for your wedding of any size and style.
- An in-house staff. They assure all rentals and decorations will enhance your wedding day and your dining experience will be suitable for you and your wedding party.
- Rentals, ranging from reception tables and ceremony chairs to linens and other on-site options.
- Specialized bartending services. Of course River Landing offers an assortment of beverages including craft beers, wines, champagne options, cocktails and premium/top shelf spirits.
- Décor options to match styles of any kind including Rustic Chic and Country Club Classic. Depending on your preference, River Landing provides personalized décor from tea lights, champagne fountains, and disco balls. Not to mention, elegant wedding arbors, ice sculptures, and more!
Possible Events For A River Landing Wedding
River Landing plans unique wedding services for any couple, but it doesn’t stop there! Choose River Landing for all of your wedding events. Take a look at other event options:
- Engagement parties
- Bridal showers
- Bridesmaid luncheons
- Bridal portraits
- Rehearsal dinners
- After parties
- Next-day brunches
River Landing Wedding Accommodations
Award winning accommodations are provided by River Landing whether you want to stay within the community or just outside of it. The three options include:
- Clubhouse Suites which offer spacious living and dining areas. These luxurious spaces come in different styles and sizes! Each include fully equipped kitchens, balcony views, and multiple bedrooms.
- Club Cottages which are four bedroom cottage suites that offer scenic views of River Landing’s Top 50 golf courses! Also provided are large bedrooms and living spaces, and a spacious wrap-around porch.
- Holiday Inn Express is right outside of the gates! This hotel provides free hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and comfortable rooms of all sizes.
River Landing Wedding Venues
You are sure to find just the spot you are looking for at River Landing! All wedding locations are easy to find and are close in proximity with an ample amount of parking spaces to promote easy flow from one event to another. This ensures an easy and relaxing experience for guests. Additionally, this community offers exclusive spaces to match your unique style no matter how small or large your party is! Venues vary in size from 10-1,000 guests. Four spaces are available and include:
River Landing Weddings at the Clubhouse
The Clubhouse features the Grand Ballroom, Verandah, Lakeside Lawn, Magnolia Room, and Murphy Boardroom. The Clubhouse is a classic, chic venue that seats more than 500 people at a time. The Veranda and Magnolia Rooms provide an elegant environment and is for smaller gatherings seating between 60-100 guests. The full Grand Ballroom seats between 300-500 guests. The ⅔ Grand Ballroom seats up to 200 guests. Lastly, the ⅓ Grand Ballroom seats up to 100 people. Additionally, if you’re looking for serene outdoor views, the Lakeside Lawn is perfect for you! This spot is located just outside the Clubhouse and also seats up to 500 guests.
River Landing Weddings at the River Lodge
River Lodge is a rustic indoor/outdoor space. It features a fire pit, tall trees, and is located on a bend of the Cape Fear River. Here, your vows can be exchanged on the sands of the waterfront. Following your service, guests can celebrate in the wooden, open-air lodge. This venue promotes a relaxing experience and seats up to 120 guests. It provides 70-80 roof-covered spaces and 20-50 spaces on lower decks.
River Landing Weddings at the Poolside
Poolside at River Landing is a perfect spot for both casual and formal receptions. This pleasant poolside area seats up to 200 guests. It is coupled with an Oasis Room which is perfect for bridal parties and other celebrations. Also, the Member Room is located right next to the venue and seats up to 150 guests.
River Landing Weddings at Mad Boar Restaurant
Mad Boar Restaurant is located just outside of the River Landing community and provides a relaxing setting, seating anywhere from 20-250 guests. The restaurant features a variety of rooms varying in size and atmospheres that are suitable for any wedding event. In addition, chandelier lighting, coffered ceilings, and vibrant surroundings are sure to be expected from Mad Boar. Rooms available are the Celtic Court, Renaissance Room, Murphy Room, Meade Room, and Meade Hall.
River Landing Wedding Dining Options
No matter your style or your size, River Landing offers selections of all kinds to match exactly what you are craving! Buffet catering selections include:
- Breakfast buffet (minimum of 20 guests) served with fresh brewed coffee and orange juice
- Lunch and dinner buffet choices (minimum of 30 guests) served with coffee and iced tea
- Carved stations (minimum of 50 guests) that feature meats such as Roasted Angus Tenderloin of Beef, Honey Glazed Baked Ham, and Herb Crusted Pork Loin
- Specialty stations (minimum of 50 guests) including a Pasta Bar, Mashed Potato Bar, and Ice Cream Bar
- Hors d’oeuvres, platters & trays (each tray serves approximately 50 people) including garlic bruschetta, swedish meatballs, and scallops wrapped in bacon
- Á la carte and special touches
Finally, River Landing is excited to host your wedding of any style and make your big day last a lifetime.
Read more about Master Planned Communities in the Wilmington Area.